• The Security Supervisor will act as a liaison between customers, Operation Managers, and security officers'
• Enforce Contract Standards
• Maintains a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by scheduling and completing security assignments
• Completes security operations requirements by designing routes; monitoring timetables; scheduling and assigning security guards to posts and routes; inspecting work result
• Maintains operations by interpreting and enforcing policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
• Maintains rapport with local law enforcement, civil defense, and first-aid agencies by establishing personal contact; cooperating to resolve situations
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
Be at least 21 years of age for unarmed roles
Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences.
As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a background investigation in accordance with all federal, state, and local law
As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law
Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment
A valid driver's license will be required
If you have Security, Military, or Law Enforcement experience that would be even better